Sometimes the urge to stay home on our comfy couch is so strong that we lose track of all time and give in to the monster that is social media, Netflix binging, and more often than not ice cream. Sometimes this is sorely needed. This is for those other times when your subconscious keeps poking you telling you to get off your bum...
- "Be thankful for what you have: You'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never ever have enough" Oprah Winfrey
- "Change the way you look at things, and the things you look at change." Wayne W. Dyer
- "The world is full of magic things, patiently waiting for our senses to grow sharper" W.B. Yates
- "Things do not change, we change" Henry David Thoreau
- “If you only do what you know you can do- you never do very much.” Tom Krause
- “Your assumptions are your windows on the world. Scrub them off every once in a while, or the light won't come in.” Alan Alda
What is your favorite motivational quote?